Dow declines 8.02 points ( -0.04 %) to settle at 21,629.72.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 0.13 points ( -0.01 %) and is now at 2,459.14.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 1.96 points ( +0.03 %) close at 6,314.43.
Oil settles at $46.00 ( -0.04 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,233.40 ( -0.02 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.31%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Jul 17 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- This multimillion-dollar deal shows that appetite for riskier
- Cardless ATMs are clever, but you still may get ripped off
- George A. Romero, father of zombie movies, dies at 77
- Oil prices ease on signs of steady output from some producers
- Amazon is an ‘800-pound gorilla’ scaring away retail IPOs
- Credit Suisse raises Microsoft price forecast, makes stock a top
- David Einhorn is getting killed by his ‘bubble basket’ short bets
- Elon Musk backtracks on calling Tesla overvalued: Stock is ‘low if
- Fed will fine BNP Paribas $246 million on ‘unsafe and unsound’
- GOP health-care ‘soap opera’ will spur tax cuts before year-end,
- Half of China’s rich plan to move overseas
- Jeep is worth more than Fiat Chrysler, says Morgan Stanley
- Netflix adds 5.2 million subscribers, crushing estimates ‘ stock
- Why Netflix’s huge subscriber beat is even more impressive than
- New York manufacturing activity slows sharply in July
- Private sector advisory group suggests NAFTA rewrite based on TPP
- Republicans getting pressure to move on tax reform
- Retailers, brands see green for back-to-school shopping
- People are watching Netflix less even as it adds millions of
- Sysco chief operating officer to take over as CEO in 2018
- Tesla adds two independent directors to board
- Trump on ‘crusty’ McCain: We hope he gets better and ‘we need that
- US ends laptop ban on Middle Eastern airlines
- P&G’s Gillette to women: ‘Welcome to Manhood’
- Why high 401(k) plan fees may stick around