Dow declines 31.71 points ( -0.15 %) to settle at 21,580.07.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 0.91 points ( -0.04 %) and is now at 2,472.54.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 2.25 points ( -0.04 %) closing at 6,387.75.
Oil settles at $45.69 ( -0.17 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,255.00 ( +0.01 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.23%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jul 21 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- These colleges offer the best bang for your buck
- Discovery and Scripps reportedly rekindle merger talks
- Black: Rock’s Rick Rieder sees low rates no matter who gets Fed
- Oil falls after report showing OPEC deal compliance falling in
- Athenahealth CEO: Metamorphosis is hard and good for us
- Audi to update 850,000 cars as diesel recalls widen
- Ford to petition to avoid US recall of 2.5 million vehicles
- GE stock falls to lowest level in 19 months after report shows 12%
- Hawaii begins new preparations for a North Korean missile attack
- How some rich people are trying to dismantle inequality
- Investors should forget about politics and focus on earnings:
- Lyft kicks its self-driving car effort into overdrive, gives
- Scaramucci, back-slapping hedge fund magnate and GOP fundraiser,
- Op-Ed: Scaramucci is the perfect fit for Trump’s communications
- Sean Spicer resigns as White House press secretary after objecting
- Social media prankster earning 7 figures made his LA neighborhood
- These are the top ZIP codes for rental returns
- US decides to drop criminal charges against former JPMorgan
- US regulators won’t enforce parts of Volcker Rule for one year
- Wall Street sees tax cuts, not tax reform happening this year
- When the dollar is falling, here are the stocks that work
- When the (empty) apartment next door is owned by an oligarch
- White House shakeup is a ‘very foolish move,’ former Bush advisor