Dow appreciates 97.58 points ( +0.45 %) to settle at 21,711.01.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 0.7 points ( +0.03 %) and is now at 2,477.83.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 10.58 points ( +0.16 %) close at 6,422.75.
Oil settles at $48.71 ( -0.08 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,259.90 ( +0.84 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.28%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.04 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed Jul 26 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- This house had 22 offers. Here’s why they didn’t take the highest
- AT&T shares rise after earnings beat
- Wall Street bracing for ‘significant correction’: Survey
- Copper roared to its highest level in more than two years thanks
- Federal Reserve ‘dragging its feet’ on rate hikes: Expert
- Fed is shifting its focus to balance-sheet reductions instead of
- Senate rejects plan to repeal parts of Obamacare without
- Here’s what could go wrong with stocks at record highs
- Here’s why everyone is watching the Fed’s ‘balance sheet’ and what
- How to save big on back-to-school shopping
- Jeremy Siegel says the market will surge ‘another 10%’ this year
- Here’s what changed in the new Fed statement
- Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook and Jack Dorsey oppose Trump’s
- Meg Whitman steps down from HP board
- Treasury secretary comments on Amazon’s tax practices in sign
- Once-in-a-lifetime solar eclipse is a bonanza for hotels, airlines
- Pay: Pal gains 3% after earnings beat, raising guidance
- SEC moves closer to taming ‘Wild West’ of digital currencies
- Op-Ed: The Fed feels like the calm eye in the middle of the Trump
- The Fed is about to make a major policy change
- Two congressmen suggest Amazon’s acquisition of Whole Foods
- UBS expects wider loss for Tesla; thinks Model S and X demand is
- Live Watch: Trump makes a major announcement about jobs