Dow appreciates 85.54 points ( +0.39 %) to settle at 21,796.55.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 2.41 points ( -0.10 %) and is now at 2,475.42.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 40.56 points ( -0.63 %) closing at 6,382.19.
Oil settles at $49.14 ( +0.20 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,259.00 ( -0.08 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.31%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Thu Jul 27 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- AT&T shares rise after earnings beat
- Defense contractor frustration boils over with key Pentagon job
- The Fed is about to make a major policy change
- Mark Cuban remembers the exact moment he became a billionaire
- Abrupt reversal in Nasdaq raises concern market may have seen
- A company owned by Bill Gates is placing ads in Netflix and Amazon
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren just teed off on Trump’s pick to oversee
- Google is quietly buying properties worth $820 million in Silicon
- Home sellers see biggest profits in a decade ‘ not just because of
- Billionaire Marks, who called financial crisis, says ‘this is a
- Op-Ed: Jeff Bezos faces new enemies now that he’s the world’s
- Jeff Gundlach buys S&P 500 puts, eyeing gold
- Jefferies raises S&P 500 forecast: ‘Bull markets don’t die of old
- Lindsey Graham: ‘There will be holy hell to pay’ if Trump fires
- Mattel shares slump after sales miss estimates
- Billionaire investor calls out ‘questionable’ SoftBank fund
- If you don’t pay attention to outside reversal days, you will
- Raytheon jumps to record high on earnings, CEO credits Trump for
- Shale oil players are cutting spending on drilling, and investors
- FDA skeptics are praising its latest move
- These fast-growing cities offer the best job prospects
- Wall Street legend Byron Wien finds something about this market to