Dow appreciates 84.65 points ( +0.39 %) to settle at 21,637.74.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 11.44 points ( +0.47 %) and is now at 2,459.27.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 38.03 points ( +0.61 %) close at 6,312.47.
Oil settles at $46.60 ( +0.13 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,228.00 ( +0.04 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.32%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jul 14 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- The 10 states with the best infrastructure in America
- America’s 10 most expensive states to live in 2017
- This multimillion-dollar deal shows that appetite for riskier
- Alleged insider trader caught after Googling ‘insider trading’
- US crude posts weekly gain on stronger demand
- Trump explains why he wants to be able to ‘see through’ his border
- Analyst: Government ‘hurting instead of helping,’ backs Dimon’s
- Bond, stock trading revenues drop on sleepy Wall Street
- Dimon blasts financial press: ‘Who cares about fixed income
- After lofty views, economists see second-quarter growth bumping
- Fed’s Kaplan sees trims to balance sheet as soon as September
- How to use Google to store all your important files in case your
- Our brains hate credit. Here’s why
- Investors poured money into banks before earnings, then got burned
- JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon blows up at Washington on earnings call
- How this teen retailer is bucking the downward retail trend
- Martin Shkreli allegedly ‘went on warpath’ after company booted
- Op-Ed: Why it’s time to kill Social Security
- In Sun Valley, moguls have mixed feelings about the Trump agenda
- The two stocks that could see big moves on earnings
- Trump lawsuit over blocked Twitter users could set a free speech
- Uber backers consider selling shares to Softbank, report says
- Stocks surge on bets for a strong earnings season
- Wells Fargo official: Executives have been held accountable for
- White House publishes voter-fraud feedback, exposes personal
- Here’s what we know about Rinat Akhmetshin, the Russian-American