Dow appreciates 66.02 points ( +0.31 %) to settle at 21,640.75.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 13.22 points ( +0.54 %) and is now at 2,473.83.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 40.73 points ( +0.64 %) close at 6,385.04.
Oil settles at $47.12 (0.00% from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,240.80 ( -0.10 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.27%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed Jul 19 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Buffett, Munger: Friends for life
- Discovery and Scripps reportedly rekindle merger talks
- Foreigners snap up record number of US homes
- Oil prices rise on big drop in US crude, gasoline stockpiles
- Shkreli wanted to see that a woman and her four kids would become
- American Express falls 1% despite earnings beat
- There’s an off-the-wall reason why Capital One’s earnings could
- Biotech is moving beyond the ‘disaster’ of the past 2 years, says
- Elon Musk says digging tunnels under cities is a ‘low stress
- ‘Goldilocks’ environment for stocks, but a ‘big important
- Goldman traders are losing money by following the firm’s own
- ISIS fight shows US military can use lower-cost weapons with
- Market for tech systems to fight terror bombs on track to top $2
- Obamacare is alive and kicking, but Trump could try to kill it
- Trump says senators shouldn’t leave town before progress on health
- Tech sector finally gets back to where it was in the bubble ‘ 17
- T-Mobile blew Wall Street out of the water with its earnings
- The worst states for student debt
- This American airport is ranked the world’s most efficient’for the
- Op-Ed: Trump Jr. doesn’t have a First Amendment right to get
- The Canada-Mexico trade deal talks will start in DC on Aug 16
- Tech has made US stocks the world’s least loved since 2008, survey
- WWE’s Shane McMahon survives helicopter crash