Dow appreciates 20.95 points ( +0.10 %) to settle at 21,553.09.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 4.58 points ( +0.19 %) and is now at 2,447.83.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 13.27 points ( +0.21 %) close at 6,274.44.
Oil settles at $46.05 ( -0.07 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,217.40 ( +0.01 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.35%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Thu Jul 13 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- State vs. state: A new war to make the next Tesla SUV model
- This multimillion-dollar deal shows that appetite for riskier
- Oil rises as signs of demand growth offset jump in OPEC output
- Alleged insider trader caught after Googling ‘insider trading’
- ‘Amazonification’ of Main St. is killing wages, causing Japan-like
- Anti-Trump states’ alliance on climate change may be
- Biggest risk to the economy: ‘Fed raising rates too quickly,’ says
- With tweaks, Social Security expansion is possible
- Fan: Duel and DraftKings drop their merger
- Germanys Lidl promises high quality, low prices; US supermarkets
- GOP releases revised health-care bill in Senate, includes ‘skimpy
- Here’s why stocks keep rallying despite the Trump-Russia
- Internet TV company Roku hires banks for 2017 IPO
- Medicare reserves to last one year longer than previous forecast
- Op-Ed: Here are 3 biggest problems in new GOP health bill
- Tax reform and tax cuts are coming even if health care bill fails
- Trump’s MAGAnomics get a CBO reality check
- Trump praises Xi soon after death of Chinese dissident
- Steel stocks spike as Trump says he is considering using quotas,
- President Trump says health-care reform ‘more difficult’ than
- Op-Ed: Uncertainty about health care legislation shouldn’t scare
- US demands nations provide more traveler data or face sanctions
- Vanguard, manager of $4.4 trillion and leader in the index fund
- Without the boost from energy, earnings expectations are ‘cut in
- Yellen: ‘We can never be confident there won’t be another