Dow appreciates 129.64 points ( +0.61 %) to settle at 21,479.27.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 5.6 points ( +0.23 %) and is now at 2,429.01.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 30.36 points ( -0.49 %) closing at 6,110.06.
Oil settles at $47.00 ( -0.15 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,221.80 ( +0.21 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.34%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.04 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Jul 3 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- ETFs in the first half: Records across the board
- Consumer sentiment hits lowest level since November
- US crude prices rise 2.2% above $47, posting best winning streak
- 10 shocking confessions of sexism from Silicon Valley VCs Chris
- Market top coming because Fed’s easy money ‘no longer politically
- Goldman Sachs says bitcoin could rise another 50%
- Market will go ‘screaming higher,’ rallying for a year before
- Next up for markets: Fed could set a hawkish tone
- Police arrest man they say planned to kill French President
- Latest auto accessory: A car-branded credit card
- Op-Ed: We know Silicon Valley is broken, so let’s fix it
- Silicon Valley’s cultural problem so severe it needs reset, said
- States yanking electric-car incentives and slapping on new fees to
- Top Trump advisor Bannon reportedly wants to hike taxes on the
- Tesla delivered 22,000 vehicles in 2nd quarter, blames ‘severe
- My take on the 2017 MacBook: I’m returning it after two weeks
- The oldest stock market indicator on Wall Street just flashed a