Dow appreciates 123.07 points ( +0.57 %) to settle at 21,532.14.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 17.72 points ( +0.73 %) and is now at 2,443.25.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 67.86 points ( +1.10 %) close at 6,261.17.
Oil settles at $45.42 ( -0.15 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,219.50 ( +0.03 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.33%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.04 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed Jul 12 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- A US oil drilling recovery is taking off in shale country far
- Oil gains ease as data show drop in US crude stockpiles, rise in
- Tens of billions in ‘corporate welfare’ about to be exposed like
- Where you live will soon determine what kind of health insurance
- 8 email mistakes that make you look dumb
- This multimillion-dollar deal shows that appetite for riskier
- Yellen dodges questions about her future at the Fed
- FBI director nominee Wray: I don’t think Russia probe is a ‘witch
- Coast to coast, Fed sees ‘slight to moderate’ and ‘modest to
- Zuckerberg couldn’t buy Snapchat years ago, and now he’s close to
- Machines taking over hedge funds despite lack of evidence they
- New Jersey bond businesses are eyeing new growth from immigrants
- Nvidia shares rocket to record close after analyst who missed the
- Ex-chairman of Martin Shkreli’s company said he was ‘absolutely’
- Sprint CEO: America’s most important infrastructure project is 5G
- Trump: ‘I will be very angry’ if Senate doesn’t pass Obamacare
- Op-Ed: Here’s the real loser in Trump Jr.’s Russia scandal
- Trump’s tax cuts would give the poor $40 each and the ultrarich
- Two major Wall Street banks are saying stocks will struggle the
- One of Wall Street’s favorite ways to time the stock market may
- Wayback Burgers is hitting the streets to beat Manhattan’s
- Yellen’s ‘data-dependent’ approach bodes well for markets, analyst