Dow appreciates 100.26 points ( +0.47 %) to settle at 21,613.43.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 7.22 points ( +0.29 %) and is now at 2,477.13.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 1.36 points ( +0.02 %) close at 6,412.17.
Oil settles at $48.39 ( +1.04 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,250.20 ( -0.15 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.33%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.07 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Jul 25 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Democrats take aim at big business and drug prices in new economic
- Malcolm Gladwell: There are no shortcuts to success’here’s what
- Oil rises 3% as Saudi pledges export curbs
- This house had 22 offers. Here’s why they didn’t take the highest
- AMD stock soars 7% after strong guidance, earnings beat
- Apple is at risk of falling out of the top 5 smartphone vendors in
- AT&T shares up nearly 3 percent after earnings beat
- Chipotle shares jump on earnings beat, but sales disappoint
- Gary Cohn is a contender for Fed chief even though ‘he doesn’t
- Former Homeland Security chief on Russia probe: I’m worried about
- Here’s how much members of Congress pay for their health insurance
- Hot mic caught two senators discussing Trump and the federal
- Wall Street is really psyched about Scaramucci’Here’s why
- Investors are eager to see what the Fed says about inflation
- Martin Shkreli nastily berated lawyer, said his attorneys are
- Martin Shkreli quotes Jay-Z to justify why he will duck testifying
- Motorola just made its biggest US smartphone push in years, but it
- Senate votes to start debate on Obamacare repeal as Pence is
- Make sure your financial advisor is ready for a cyber attack
- The best way to invest in the future of autos may not be Tesla,
- The dollar decline could be great news for stocks
- Trump won’t say whether he’ll fire Sessions, but says he’s ‘very
- Wall Street bracing for ‘significant correction’: Survey