Dow declines 98.89 points ( -0.46 %) to settle at 21,310.66.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 19.69 points ( -0.81 %) and is now at 2,419.38.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 100.53 points ( -1.61 %) closing at 6,146.62.
Oil settles at $43.83 ( -0.93 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,248.70 ( +0.14 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.20%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.06 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Jun 27 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Something is wrong with banks, and people are getting cranky
- These are the best ways to save big on your wedding
- Activist investor ramps up campaign against Ugg boots maker
- California’s triple-digit heat slows milk production, threatens
- Canada releases the first glow-in-the-dark coin into circulation
- We’re facing a global epidemic of cyberattacks, cybersecurity
- Elon Musk is talking to Rahm Emanuel about digging a tunnel under
- Fruit of the Loom is partnering with a popular French designer
- Goldman says ‘buy and hold’ investing is broken, but this new
- GOP lawmaker loses nearly $17 million after pharma stock tanks 92%
- Hedge fund exec Scaramucci lands post at Export-Import Bank
- Op-Ed: Here’s the one thing the GOP needs to do to save its
- Consumer confidence gains in June, topping estimates
- White collar crime: How mishandling a fraud search can ruin an
- More Americans will be without Obamacare insurance options next
- Oil prices pop 2% as traders bet on a drop in inventories
- Op-ed: A history of economic cycles going back to the 1850s
- Op-Ed: Senate bill to repeal Obamacare won’t reduce the cost of
- 34 people injured, some NYC subways suspended after train derails
- Trump rails on media as 3 CNN journalists resign after
- Trump tells GOP senators: ‘We’re getting very close’ on passing
- US considering broad-scale measures to fight steel dumping: Wilbur
- Majority of Wall Street strategists see big stock market gains in