Dow declines 61.85 points ( -0.29 %) to settle at 21,467.14.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 16.43 points ( -0.67 %) and is now at 2,437.03.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 50.98 points ( -0.82 %) closing at 6,188.03.
Oil settles at $43.53 ( +0.05 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,243.90 ( +0.03 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.15%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.04 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Jun 20 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Centene commits to new Obamacare markets, as other insurers eye
- Millionaires own a record 45% of the world’s wealth ‘ and their
- Nike to cut about 2% of its global workforce, announces new
- Snap’s return to its IPO price may scare other tech from going
- Co-living goes mainstream, but this is not roommate roulette
- Stadiums are smartening up to the fact ticket-holders want their
- Consumer sentiment unexpectedly sinks in June
- 6 things to do in the first month of your internship
- Bear on the market’s hottest stock, Nvidia, just gave up
- Amazon strikes again: Nordstrom, JC Penney shares tank on ‘Prime
- Oil prices could fall into the $30s before the selling stops,
- Fed: Ex gains 2% after earnings beat
- Fed’s Kaplan says low bond yields warrant care on rate hikes
- Ferrari designers worked with Cisco to make its new hardware
- Facebook’s Instagram Stories crushes Snapchat with 250 million
- The first investor in Snapchat explains why the bitcoin rally is
- Man killed in Tesla ‘Autopilot’ crash reportedly got numerous
- China finally gets long sought-after endorsement as MSCI adds
- US crude oil tumbles to close in bear market territory
- Paul Ryan: US can’t hit 3% growth without tax reform
- Op-Ed: Fed should be fighting deflation as prices fall for autos,
- Sen. Bob Corker says he hasn’t seen Republican Obamacare repeal
- Spicer says he does not know if Trump has seen Obamacare
- Tax reform will ‘unleash’ job creation and wage increases, NAM CEO
- Trump drug pricing order may be weeks away
- Behind the scenes at President Trump’s private talks with the tech