Dow declines 47.81 points ( -0.23 %) to settle at 21,136.23.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 6.77 points ( -0.28 %) and is now at 2,429.33.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 20.62 points ( -0.33 %) closing at 6,275.06.
Oil settles at $48.03 ( -0.33 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,295.90 ( -0.12 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.15%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.04 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Jun 6 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Millionaires are more afraid than ever
- ‘Wonder Woman’ breaks record with $100.5 million debut
- Here are the six big announcements Apple just made
- Oil prices rebound, finding support after sliding below $47 a
- 3 challenges Tesla faces as shareholders meet
- 5 famous companies that bootstrapped their way to success
- Anthem drops Ohio’s Obamacare market; 18 counties could be left
- A top Apple Music executive is leaving for Uber
- Australia warns China to keep out of its affairs
- Bank and credit card fees cost college kids $795 million
- CEO confidence hits highest level in three years
- Jackson National to replace Pimco Total Return with DoubleLine
- Jamie Dimon on tax reform: ‘We have to do this … it’s time to
- Macy’s shares plunge as company warns margins might continue to
- Uber fires more than 20 employees ‘ including senior employees
- Attacker uses hammer on officers near Notre Dame in Paris;
- Port bans choke Qatar’s commodity trade as gas supply worries grow
- Spicer can’t say if Trump supports Attorney General Sessions: ‘I
- Sen. Mark Warner: More state election systems were targeted by
- Tesla shares may still climb way above all-time highs, says
- Harwood: The last week has shown that Trump has impulses, not
- Trump Organization to go budget friendly with ‘American Idea’
- US, Mexico reach sugar pact but US producers not on board
- US oil output poised to hit 10 million barrels a day next year,
- Op-Ed: The GOP is sinking and its only hope may be ‘ the Democrats