Dow declines 36.3 points ( -0.17 %) to settle at 21,235.67.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 2.38 points ( -0.10 %) and is now at 2,429.39.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 32.45 points ( -0.52 %) closing at 6,175.47.
Oil settles at $46.04 ( -0.09 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,267.70 ( -0.09 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.21%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Jun 12 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Sirius XM in talks to invest in Pandora
- The e-mail, workout and sleep habits of highly successful
- Oil closes 25 cents higher on signs of US stock declines, lower
- Here are 2017’s best-selling games, so far
- What’s behind the big market swing from tech to banks
- Market’s tech wreck showing strains in broader bull market
- Fed: Ex may get involved with Trump’s push to privatize airports,
- Goldman: This ‘fairy tale’ scenario behind the tech bull market
- Interior head suggests reducing Bears Ears National Monument
- Jeb Bush to Trump: ‘Get it on with it, man’
- The No. 1 trait that great employees share, according to self-made
- Memphis has pledged to help its city employees pay off their
- One of Wall Street’s most followed bank analysts has a new job
- Red-hot chipmaker AMD pounded 6% in two days; Goldman tells
- Senate’s Obamacare reform bill reportedly due to be finalized
- Tech stocks tank, but these investors are still bullish
- Op-Ed: The biggest mistake that CEOs like Uber’s Travis Kalanick
- The cost of dining with Warren Buffett? This year, it’s $2,679,001
- The free worksheet that’ll make taking vacation so much less
- These funds help baby boomers avoid a 50% tax penalty
- Trump administration withdraws two Obama legal opinions, signaling
- Trump makes bizarre claims as Cabinet members take turns praising
- US budget deficit jumps in May as spending outpaces revenue
- Why voters might be choosing dominant, authoritarian leaders