Dow declines 2.53 points ( -0.01 %) to settle at 21,394.76.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 3.8 points ( +0.16 %) and is now at 2,438.30.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 28.56 points ( +0.46 %) close at 6,265.25.
Oil settles at $43.09 ( +0.19 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,256.90 ( +0.04 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.14%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jun 23 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Why Wall Street titan Steve Schwarzman invested $100 million in
- Big banks make it through stress tests, investors await cash
- US oil climbs 0.6% to settle at $43.01 but still posts weekly loss
- 4 ways comic books shaped Elon Musk’s bold vision of the future
- 5 must-watch videos: Digital currency arms race; Trump comments on
- Why this former Vanguard board member is straying from his
- Bitcoin speculators are the new day-traders
- Buffett partner Charlie Munger says Al Gore is ‘an idiot’ but
- CNBC asked CFOs to describe Trump’s management style. ‘Chaotic’
- China’s latest crackdown highlights some of its biggest problems
- Cramer: Bitcoin-ethereum craze boosts Nvidia and AMD, but it
- Fed’s Mester: Rate hikes are needed since US economy is ‘pretty
- A fifth Republican senator says he will not support Senate
- Senators: We’ve introduced legislation that will help the US stay
- Obamacare tops 50 percent popularity among Americans for first
- Shares of foodservice distributors fall on report Amazon wants to
- These banks could be the big winners from this year’s stress tests
- At VidCon, Facebook and Snap are trying to echo YouTube’s success
- Wal-Mart not considering Whole Foods bid: Reuters
- Inside Facebook: What it’s like to be an intern for Mark
- Blackstone CEO: Why I’m building a network of 10,000 elite
- Wounded GOP Rep Steve Scalise out of intensive care