Dow declines 14.66 points ( -0.07 %) to settle at 21,359.90.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 5.46 points ( -0.22 %) and is now at 2,432.46.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 29.39 points ( -0.47 %) closing at 6,165.50.
Oil settles at $44.40 ( -0.13 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,256.00 ( +0.11 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.16%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Thu Jun 15 15:00:04 MDT 2017)
- Why the president of Nintendo America is not worried about the
- Apple is trying to turn the iPhone into the place you keep medical
- Centene commits to new Obamacare markets, as other insurers eye
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro is a good tablet, but it’s way too
- Millionaires own a record 45% of the world’s wealth ‘ and their
- Critically wounded GOP Rep. Steve Scalise undergoes more surgery
- Oil hits six-week low as OPEC fails to curb oversupply
- Against all odds, this Greek ETF is up more than 25% year-to-date
- Tim Cook’s idea for bringing back the money US tech has stashed
- Art Cashin warns the Fed: ‘Wake up,’ the economy isn’t as good as
- Bitcoin tumbles, erases gains for June
- US, South Korea officials push diplomacy as North Korea’s dictator
- Dow, DuPont merger wins antitrust approval with conditions
- Drug stocks drop on report Trump will issue executive order on
- Eli Lilly CEO weighs in on drug costs and health reform
- Executive order on drug pricing could have positive outcome:
- Medical device makers are delighted at new FDA plan: ‘Holy smokes’
- French President launches tech visa to make France a ‘country of
- Growth stocks like tech are still cheap and can post strong
- Hawaii is considering creating a universal basic income
- Op-Ed: How the Senate can make GOP health bill less ‘mean’
- Jeff Bezos is asking the public for ideas on philanthropic giving
- Nike to cut about 2% of its global workforce, announces new
- Top NY financial regulator subpoenas Fiat Chrysler, Santander for
- Pitbull, Warren Buffett and Tony Robbins all agree on this one
- Senate jabs Trump in unanimous vote on NATO
- Snap’s return to its IPO price may scare other tech from going
- Tensions rise as Bill Cosby jury struggles to reach verdict
- The Fed wants to go on ‘autopilot’: Look out for storm clouds
- Trump attacks obstruction of justice probe by former FBI chief
- Trump wants 4.5 million new apprenticeships in five years ‘ with
- Even Trump’s health chief doesn’t know who is working on the
- Wells Fargo is accused of making improper changes to mortgages