Dow appreciates 89.44 points ( +0.42 %) to settle at 21,271.97.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 2.02 points ( -0.08 %) and is now at 2,431.77.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 113.84 points ( -1.80 %) closing at 6,207.92.
Oil settles at $45.84 ( +0.02 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,269.30 ( -0.17 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.20%. The interest rate of the yield has increased (+0.00%), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jun 9 15:00:03 MDT 2017)
- Millionaires are more afraid than ever
- Daymond John: ‘Quit your day job’ is garbage advice’here’s the
- House passes Choice Act that would gut Dodd-Frank banking reforms
- US oil rises as Nigerian pipeline leak overshadows supply worries
- Sirius XM in talks to invest in Pandora
- $129 million in bribes alleged in soccer corruption case
- In the Ruth Porat era, even robot video stars have to find paying
- Amazon going after lower-income customers might not work, analyst
- Wholesale inventories slide 0.5% in April, falling short of
- Short-seller who predicted Valeant plunge targets surging trader
- Video game industry is making a big gamble next week
- We’re in a bull market plagued by ‘recurring anxiety attacks,’
- Exxon calls NY prosecutor’s climate change probe ‘harassment’ in
- Apple, Facebook and other big tech stocks tank, weigh on Wall
- Here’s why Snap is a ‘no touch’ right now
- How to handle the end of a tech stock run before it’s too late
- How an interview with one Chinese billionaire threw a US
- JPMorgan sees a ‘summer top’ and market correction into the fall
- Nordstrom family launches search for buyout partner: Sources
- This creepy, human-like robot says she can do a better job than
- Tech’s steep sell-off is a healthy sign
- The GOP still champions Trump, but that might not last
- Top economists rip Fed, call for letting inflation run higher than
- Trump administration asks for recommendations on reducing
- Trump says US committed to NATO’s Article 5 on common defense
- Vice President Pence tries to shore up Georgia GOP candidate
- Cook warns MIT graduates: Threats from tech ‘cutting deeper than
- Commerce Secretary Ross likely to impose Mexico sugar deal over