Dow appreciates 8.84 points ( +0.04 %) to settle at 21,182.53.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 0.65 points ( +0.03 %) and is now at 2,433.79.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 24.38 points ( +0.39 %) close at 6,321.76.
Oil settles at $45.71 ( +0.15 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,281.60 ( +0.16 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.19%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Thu Jun 8 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Millionaires are more afraid than ever
- Oil prices wobble after hitting one-month low, as supply concern
- Skip this wedding event to save your budget
- Before ‘Wonder Woman’ star Gal Gadot had to carry a $150 million
- Buy McDonald’s, as its new menu offerings are boosting sales,
- Comey: I kept records on Trump because I thought he might ‘lie’
- Comey ‘probably the most credible witness that’s ever appeared’
- Op-Ed: Here’s the real impact of Comey’s shocking testimony
- Daymond John: ‘Quit your day job’ is garbage advice’here’s the
- Elon Musk: People betting against Tesla ‘want us to die so bad
- GOP senators to Comey: If you were so disturbed, why didn’t you
- Five countries where health insurance costs as little as $80 a
- House passes Choice Act that would gut Dodd-Frank banking reforms
- This is how smart home devices like the Apple HomePod work
- Jamie Dimon just said the exec many saw as his successor is
- Mc: Cain’s questions leave Comey ‘a little confused’: Watch the
- ‘No question’ Trump involved in obstruction of justice: Former
- Snap shares ‘dramatically’ overvalued ‘ and there’s pressure
- Pandora has reportedly closed a minority investment deal with
- Canada’s Trader Joe’s reseller Pirate Joe’s shuts down
- Qatar fight finally spills into global energy market
- Op-Ed: Qatar finally goes too far
- Saks Fifth Avenue’s owner HBC to cut 2,000 jobs in North America
- Sirius XM in talks to invest in Pandora
- The investment strategy pioneered by Warren Buffett is in crisis
- Traders disappointed after Comey testimony fails to lead to more
- Trump, as Comey takes spotlight, vows to stay strong and fight
- Trump’s lawyer says Comey lied about Trump’s demand for loyalty
- White House reiterates that Trump is committed to fair US