Dow appreciates 62.6 points ( +0.29 %) to settle at 21,349.63.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 3.71 points ( +0.15 %) and is now at 2,423.41.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 3.93 points ( -0.06 %) closing at 6,140.42.
Oil settles at $46.26 ( +0.48 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,241.40 ( -0.07 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.30%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jun 30 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Rupert Murdoch’s bid for UK broadcaster Sky is now likely to face
- Oil prices tumble 14 percent in first half of 2017
- 3 ways the most effective bosses are retaining their 20-something
- Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway to swap preferred stock and buy 700
- United Launch Alliance beats SpaceX to win satellite launch for
- Buffett’s big bank score proves his saying true once again: ‘Be
- Trump advisor Cohn asks South Korea’s Moon to help with China’s
- Starbucks CEO: Companies need to step in to help feed families
- Ford CEO pushing speed to shake up automaker
- Groups challenge US plan to lift grizzly bear protections
- Hedge fund manager Kyle Bass: Our relationship with China has
- Waste-filled tunnel in Washington state nuclear site at high risk
- Uber launches speedboat service along the Croatian coast
- Rising homeowner rates could have implications for renting
- Consumer sentiment hits lowest level since November
- Killing Obamacare without a replacement doesn’t appeal to
- NYPD says suspect is dead after shooting at Bronx hospital
- Beware of Trump steel tariffs’ ‘slippery slope,’ ex-Commerce
- The S&P 500 is about to cap off a streak it hasn’t seen since the
- Top internet analyst Mark Mahaney doesn’t see a ‘sustained
- Op-Ed: Trump tweet gives the GOP an escape from Obamacare
- Trump’s Labor Department wants salary to count on overtime rule