Dow appreciates 62.11 points ( +0.29 %) to settle at 21,206.29.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 9.01 points ( +0.37 %) and is now at 2,439.07.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 58.97 points ( +0.94 %) close at 6,305.80.
Oil settles at $47.83 ( +0.36 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,281.00 ( +0.06 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.16%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.06 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jun 2 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Kathy Griffin loses CNN deal after photos with fake severed Trump
- If you have one of these 10 jobs, you should ask for a raise
- Millionaires are more afraid than ever
- Oil drops on fears of more US drilling after climate deal
- Op-Ed: Here’s the tax scandal every American should be outraged
- Norwegian Air’s ‘first-flight’ customers must wait as Boeing
- Google downgraded amid EU legal fears
- Cramer says ‘the bond market was right’ about Friday’s jobs report
- Paris Agreement is European ploy to put the US economy in
- Few countries are sovereign, and Russia is a target of systematic
- Five must-watch videos: Amazon’s road to $1,000 and fact-checking
- Fyre Festival was bad. For the concert industry, this one could be
- Trump withdrawal from Paris Agreement is smart politics, says
- Pennsylvania insurers ask Obamacare rate rise of less than 9
- The Syrian war is yielding a cottage industry for anti-ISIS spies
- Tech toy alert: This friendship bracelet teaches girls to code
- Trump said to pick nominees for 2 positions on Fed board
- Trump’s continued search for new FBI chief seen as chaotic:
- Sorry, OPEC: US shale oil drillers aren’t turning off the tap any
- Vladimir Putin: Accusations that we hacked US election are ‘like
- Weak May jobs growth raises doubts about Fed interest rate hikes
- White House won’t say yet whether Trump will try to block Comey