Dow appreciates 46.09 points ( +0.22 %) to settle at 21,374.56.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 2.43 points ( -0.10 %) and is now at 2,437.92.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 25.48 points ( -0.41 %) closing at 6,194.89.
Oil settles at $44.71 ( -0.04 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,261.60 ( -1.12 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.14%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.07 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed Jun 14 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- This map shows how much of the US could see zero Obamacare
- Why the president of Nintendo America is not worried about the
- Oil settles at 7-month low on surprise spike in US gasoline
- Airline customer complaints soar following terrible April
- Alexandria shooting: ‘Public servants and heroes, today and every
- You won’t need to plug in the upcoming iPhone to charge it, Apple
- Bill Gross: Fed won’t be able to follow through with its plans
- Centene commits to new Obamacare markets, as other insurers eye
- The Fed maintains 2017, 2018 rate forecast
- Foxconn, which assembles iPhones, considers building a plant in
- Gary Cohn will reportedly lead search for next Fed chief
- Google Drive will soon back up your entire computer
- Here’s the Fed’s new plan for shrinking its balance sheet
- Here’s a first look at Apple’s new iPad, and five key takeaways
- Here’s what changed in the new Fed statement
- Markets doubt future rate hikes, disagree with Fed’s
- Millionaires own a record 45% of the world’s wealth ‘ and their
- San Francisco shooting leaves four dead, including shooter
- P&G finance chief Jon Moeller to add vice chairman title July 1
- Senate overwhelmingly votes to impose new sanctions on Russia over
- This is the best trade in the market right now: Strategist
- This is why you shouldn’t underestimate Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Uber faces a fresh probe from US regulators over its privacy
- Op-Ed: Uber meltdown shows it’s time to stop worshipping founders
- US Bancorp raises prime lending rate to 4.25% from 4%
- US grocery battle heats up with German retailers seen as
- Fed’s Yellen says conditions in place for inflation to rise