Dow appreciates 37.46 points ( +0.18 %) to settle at 21,173.69.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 3.81 points ( +0.16 %) and is now at 2,433.14.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 22.32 points ( +0.36 %) close at 6,297.38.
Oil settles at $45.79 ( +0.15 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,289.70 ( -0.27 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.18%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed Jun 7 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Millionaires are more afraid than ever
- ‘Wonder Woman’ breaks record with $100.5 million debut
- Anthem drops Ohio’s Obamacare market; 18 counties could be left
- Cramer Remix: Here’s what’s really killing retail
- Macy’s shares plunge as company warns margins might continue to
- Oil prices fall on surprise rise in US crude stockpiles
- Warren Buffett’s modest office inspired Google’s change to
- Just in case: Comey testimony, impeachment and markets under a
- Comey will testify he believes Trump wanted him to ‘drop’ Flynn
- Op-Ed: Comey’s testimony is explosive, but there’s no smoking gun
- Cramer says it’s possible bitcoin could reach $1 million one day
- Data showing plummeting app downloads should worry Snap
- The market’s freaking out over a weird trend that is actually
- Facebook is planning to move WhatsApp off IBM’s public cloud,
- IKEA plans to sell products through third-party websites
- Dimon: ‘Three really bad facts’ holding back the economy
- Loyalty data suggest Nine West may be the next to close stores
- Okta shares rise as sales top estimates in first report since IPO
- Trump says ‘Democrats are destroying health care,’ blasts their
- ‘I need loyalty, I expect loyalty’ ‘ read James Comey’s explosive
- Ryan won’t commit to Treasury timetable for debt-ceiling increase
- Shake Shack CEO: Our growth is just getting started
- Social media explodes over Comey testimony
- Terror attacks are weighing on European consumers: Adidas CEO
- This is why intel leaders wouldn’t talk to the Senate today
- Yes, it’s time for the big banks to break up, says long-time
- Traders hoping for some action in big day for global markets
- Uber reportedly used an algorithm to pay new hires less ‘