Dow appreciates 24.38 points ( +0.11 %) to settle at 21,384.28.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 0.69 points ( +0.03 %) and is now at 2,433.15.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 13.74 points ( -0.22 %) closing at 6,151.76.
Oil settles at $44.74 (0.00% from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,256.10 ( -0.03 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.16%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jun 16 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Centene commits to new Obamacare markets, as other insurers eye
- Millionaires own a record 45% of the world’s wealth ‘ and their
- Nike to cut about 2% of its global workforce, announces new
- Oil prices bounce but stuck near 2017 lows on supply overhang
- Snap’s return to its IPO price may scare other tech from going
- Amazon’s grocery gamble creates retail powerhouse to squeeze
- Amazon’s deal for Whole Foods came together in about a month
- Canada’s NAFTA strategy: ‘Heads down and our mouths shut’
- Century: Link shares drop 7% after reports of an alleged billing
- A shift in how we eat saved my family $2,800, enough for a 2-week
- Goldman downgrades Costco after Amazon’s deal for Whole Foods
- Op-Ed: Here’s the one glaring problem with the Amazon-Whole Foods
- JPMorgan downgrades Nike, sees slowing sales and earnings miss
- NBC: Trump’s lawyer has hired his own lawyer
- Op-ed: Hulu needs a single owner to maximize its potential
- Stadiums are smartening up to the fact ticket-holders want their
- Some options traders hit the jackpot on the Whole Foods takeover
- The global coal boom finally seems to be winding down
- Op-Ed: Here’s the real motive for Trump’s Cuban policy move
- Trump says he is under investigation, lashes out at Justice
- Michigan joins ranks of schools with free tuition
- Consumer sentiment unexpectedly sinks in June
- Grocers and retail stocks are getting killed on Amazon-Whole Foods
- Whole Foods CEO once called Amazon’s grocery delivery service its