Dow appreciates 144.71 points ( +0.68 %) to settle at 21,528.99.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 20.31 points ( +0.83 %) and is now at 2,453.46.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 87.25 points ( +1.42 %) close at 6,239.01.
Oil settles at $44.12 ( -0.18 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,245.00 ( -0.14 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.19%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Jun 19 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Centene commits to new Obamacare markets, as other insurers eye
- Millionaires own a record 45% of the world’s wealth ‘ and their
- Nike to cut about 2% of its global workforce, announces new
- Snap’s return to its IPO price may scare other tech from going
- Co-living goes mainstream, but this is not roommate roulette
- How Whole Foods grew into the company Amazon is buying for $13.7
- Stadiums are smartening up to the fact ticket-holders want their
- Consumer sentiment unexpectedly sinks in June
- Oil prices slip after posting fourth straight weekly loss
- Amazon’s Whole Foods deal may accelerate the fresh food takeover,
- Americans’ economic optimism is surging: CNBC survey
- Apple is working with this small start-up to change how we track
- Biotech stocks are having their best day since February
- Blue Apron launches IPO roadshow under the shadow of Amazon’s
- Op-Ed: California may have just boosted Trump’s chances of winning
- Wilbur Ross: NAFTA renegotiation may take until next year
- Drivers have filed a lawsuit against New York ride-hail player
- Facebook spurned Jared Kushner’s big tech meeting this week
- Grocery stores will need these companies to fight Amazon
- Hasbro capitalizes on board game craze, launches subscription
- Here’s a forecast that should worry investors betting on a
- Hudson’s Bay needs to monetize its real estate or go private,
- Kushner: Government must move past floppy disks and Y2K and
- Martin Shkreli bail reduction denied in hearing that disclosed
- Mueller team lawyer brings witness-flipping expertise to Trump
- Why Trump and donors on both sides care so much about a House
- Lyft has gained 7 points of market share since Uber scandals began
- US says F-35 shows NATO commitment as rumors fly of massive deal
- Wall Street is bailing on its one-time retail darling Costco after
- Why this Wall Street trader bailed on GE