Dow declines 22.81 points ( -0.11 %) to settle at 20,896.61.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 3.54 points ( -0.15 %) and is now at 2,390.90.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 5.27 points ( +0.09 %) close at 6,121.23.
Oil settles at $47.87 ( +0.06 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,228.10 ( +0.03 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.34%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.06 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri May 12 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- $100 million homes sales hit record, with value sold topping $1.4
- Friday’s retail data could show whether the economy is bouncing
- US crude settles at $47.84, breaking three-week losing streak
- 5 simple steps to take this month that will save you an extra $500
- Activist investor Loeb exits Apple stake, buys into Snap and HPE:
- Amazon’s Echo calling doesn’t let you block people
- Corporate profits just posted their biggest jump in five years
- It’s not all blood on the streets for retailers: Some merchants
- Global extortion cyberattack hits dozens of nations
- Goldman is starting to get worried Wall Street is acting too calm
- How Snap’s plunging stock could affect the future of tech IPOs
- Health savings account contributions can boost your retirement
- Hedge fund manager Tepper exits JCPenney stake: Filing
- The US just made a bunch of trade deals with China ‘ here’s who
- Op-Ed: How the Democrats can limit Trump’s executive overreach
- Many on Medicare spend 20 percent or more of their income on
- JC Penney’s stock hits all-time low on widening net loss, weaker
- Microsoft says it added detection, protection against global
- Morgan Stanley thinks the S&P can reach 2,700 within a year.
- Manager of the world’s biggest hedge fund says the long-term
- Red-hot telecom deal market about to get even hotter with reported
- I used a Samsung phone as my work PC ‘ and I’m convinced it’s the
- Snap’s dismal run isn’t slowing interest in IPOs
- Starboard Value exits Macy’s stake: Filing
- This week just gave a clear snapshot of all Donald Trump’s
- Consumer prices rebounded in April
- Trump’s tweet about ousted FBI director was ‘not a threat,’ Spicer
- Wells Fargo fake account scandal may be bigger than thought
- Why the FBI might wage ‘war’ on Trump ‘ and how they would