Dow declines 20.82 points ( -0.10 %) to settle at 21,008.65.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 1.11 points ( -0.05 %) and is now at 2,411.80.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 4.67 points ( -0.08 %) closing at 6,198.52.
Oil settles at $48.77 ( +0.93 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,268.10 ( -0.31 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.20%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed May 31 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- Jeff Bezos is getting closer to becoming the richest man
- Here’s how self-driving cars could help the American economy
- Oil tumbles nearly 4% as rising output puts OPEC-led deal at risk
- 14 billionaires promised to give away more than half their money
- Comey ‘cleared for takeoff’ in public testimony next week
- A region-by-region breakdown of where the economy stands right now
- The surprising interview tactic Google’s Larry Page and Sergey
- House intel panel to subpoena Trump lawyer, former aide: Reuters
- Index giant Vanguard may have just done about-face on big
- Marc ‘Dr. Doom’ Faber says ‘we have a bubble in everything’
- Check out Mary Meeker’s massive presentation on where tech and the
- Meeker’s ‘future of the Internet’ shows how Silicon Valley thinks
- Netflix CEO Hastings said he’s happy to fight the film industry on
- Ohio AG sues pharma companies over their role in the opioid
- From website to pop-up: More retailers are capitalizing on
- Remote upgrades and anticipated 2017 Model 3 deliveries drive
- Taxpayers may have overpaid by more than $1 billion for Mylan’s
- One simple travel hack can save you hundreds of dollars when
- Trump expected to pull out of Paris climate agreement
- Trump is having a hard time hiring people ‘ and constant turmoil
- Op-Ed: On Paris accord, Trump can’t see through the ‘smog of his
- Why Alphabet CFO Ruth Porat was the perfect fit at Google