Dow declines 2.67 points ( -0.01 %) to settle at 21,080.28.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 0.75 points ( +0.03 %) and is now at 2,415.82.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 4.93 points ( +0.08 %) close at 6,210.19.
Oil settles at $49.79 ( -0.02 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,266.70 ( -0.11 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.25%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri May 26 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Stocks don’t care about Trump, but these markets do
- Rare Rolex sells at Phillips for world record $5 million
- Treasury’s Mnuchin on tax reform: ‘Our objective is to get it done
- It’s cheaper to buy a home than rent ‘ but you have to find one
- Mark Zuckerberg: Success comes from ‘the freedom to fail’
- Apple’s future iPhones may have chip dedicated to A.I.
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester
- Bitcoin rival Ripple is sitting on many billions of dollars worth
- Bounceback or not? Jobs, inflation and consumer data could have
- Chinese jets intercept US plane in ‘unsafe’ incident
- Chipotle: Hackers took credit card data from customers last month
- Debt ceiling could be hit this summer: Sources
- Democrats are warming up to new ‘ and riskier ‘ economic ideas
- The disappointing US economy keeps coming up short
- Unlike his boss, Trump economic advisor Cohn isn’t a fan of coal
- Egyptian warplanes bomb targets in Libya after attack on
- Google is reportedly launching yet another venture group to invest
- The GOP congressional districts that face the biggest health care
- Hillary Clinton: How to pick yourself up after a devastating fail
- A renovation boom is turning people’s homes into ATMs again
- Mark Cuban: ‘Don’t use credit cards’
- Media watchers blame hostility toward reporters on Trump
- Norwegian Cruise Line to rally 20% on improving demand, analyst
- Shale drillers gift to Memorial Day drivers’some of the cheapest
- Tech stocks are shattering records’but they may be entering
- The sport of the future is e-sports, according to Dodgers and
- The GOP’s health-care bill is a polling disaster, and risky for
- Op-Ed: Just the threat of Trump’s travel ban is having this
- Three reasons why this time is different for bitcoin
- George W. Bush’s NATO ambassador slams Trump’s visit with the
- Elderly Trump University plaintiffs die waiting for checks
- Trump’s views on climate change ‘evolving,’ White House adviser
- US plans first test of system to intercept missiles, with North