Dow appreciates 85.33 points ( +0.41 %) to settle at 20,981.94.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 11.42 points ( +0.48 %) and is now at 2,402.32.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 28.44 points ( +0.46 %) close at 6,149.67.
Oil settles at $48.78 ( -0.14 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,230.30 ( +0.02 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.34%. The interest rate of the yield has increased (+0.00%), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon May 15 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- ‘Inhumans’ rollout may be a rare stumble for Marvel
- Why Trump’s $1 trillion infrastructure investment plan may hit
- Brent crude rises to $52 as Saudi, Russia back longer supply cut
- Railroad wars: Chinese imports could imperil 65,000 US jobs
- OPEC, Russia could cut oil production even deeper than expected
- Guy who retired at 38 shares 3 books every 20-something should
- Fed’s new normal balance sheet could be huge
- Op-Ed: Miss USA just gave America a needed shot of ‘health-care
- Hedge fund billionaire Cooperman makes big bet on media; adds AMC,
- Hillary Clinton launches political group to fund activism
- These are the 15 most expensive US states
- Philly throws another punch at Wells Fargo, suing for housing
- Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel to be a judge on season 9 of
- Rich could get nearly $2 trillion tax cut under Trump’s tax
- Russia and Saudi Arabia have more reasons to extend deal than just
- Sears stock tanks; CEO takes aim at vendors: ‘We will not simply
- Snap shares surge more than 8% after filings reveal big hedge
- Tech companies’ earnings and start-up investments could be upended
- Trump administration gives some hints about its infrastructure
- Travel ban judges scrutinize Trump’s campaign statements
- Ubben steps down as investment head at ValueAct
- Value investing giant who takes after Buffett just bought big
- White House still refuses to say whether Trump taped conversations