Dow appreciates 74.51 points ( +0.36 %) to settle at 21,012.42.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 5.97 points ( +0.25 %) and is now at 2,404.39.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 24.31 points ( +0.40 %) close at 6,163.02.
Oil settles at $51.26 ( -0.19 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,258.50 ( +0.43 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.27%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed May 24 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Stocks don’t care about Trump, but these markets do
- Rare Rolex sells at Phillips for world record $5 million
- Here’s the secret to finding billion-dollar start-ups
- Oil prices dip as market awaits OPEC decision on output cuts
- There are tons of newly built homes ‘ just the wrong kind
- Treasury’s Mnuchin on tax reform: ‘Our objective is to get it done
- Investors paying record low for fund fees
- Bitcoin surges to record above $2,500, bringing 2017 gain to more
- CBO releases new estimates on Obamacare repeal bill; 23 million
- Facebook signs BuzzFeed, Vox, others for original video shows,
- Fed balance sheet unwind ‘absolutely’ reduces chance of more rate
- Fed sets process to wind down $4.5 trillion balance sheet
- Fed signals interest rate hike coming soon, but doubts remain on
- Here’s why Trump’s 3 percent GDP growth target doesn’t add up
- Tips from the man who manages more money than anyone else
- It’s cheaper to buy a home than rent ‘ but you have to find one
- British police hunt possible bomb-maker, accomplices after
- Sen. Rand Paul is expected to force vote on key portion of $110
- Seven charged with conspiring to steal US trade secrets for China
- Tesla factory injury rate higher than industry average, said new
- Treasury’s Mnuchin urges Congress to raise the debt ceiling before
- Trump arrives in Brussels, a city he once described as a
- Trump is failing to track foreign cash at his hotels
- Trump wants to stop sharing Gulf of Mexico oil money with Alabama,
- Trump’s strategic oil reserve sale: Some call it ‘misguided,’
- TSA to tighten screening of electronics at select airports
- Op-Ed: Why impeaching Trump is a bad idea