Dow appreciates 70.53 points ( +0.34 %) to settle at 21,082.95.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 10.68 points ( +0.44 %) and is now at 2,415.07.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 42.24 points ( +0.69 %) close at 6,205.26.
Oil settles at $48.58 ( -0.65 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,255.10 ( -0.10 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.26%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Thu May 25 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Stocks don’t care about Trump, but these markets do
- Rare Rolex sells at Phillips for world record $5 million
- Here’s the secret to finding billion-dollar start-ups
- Treasury’s Mnuchin on tax reform: ‘Our objective is to get it done
- It’s cheaper to buy a home than rent ‘ but you have to find one
- Oil prices tank as OPEC output cut extension disappoints the
- 10 percent of Americans trading in a car plan to use Uber and Lyft
- The six best times to buy a car
- There’s more to Best Buy’s earnings surprise than tax refund
- Obamacare insurer wants steep rate hike ‘ but could have been less
- Border adjustment tax is ‘critical’ part of tax reform, chief GOP
- Democrats feel their influence rising as Trump and GOP-led
- Economists slash second quarter growth as hopes for strong rebound
- FBI misses Chaffetz deadline to turn over Comey memos on Trump
- This guy is keeping Elon Musk’s employees healthy ‘ and raking in
- Game: Stop posts first sales increase in five quarters
- GOP to drop effort to remove caps on debit card fees in win for
- Here’s how Trump’s 3% economic growth target stacks up against
- First results from Juno mission show surprisingly strong magnetic
- Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for
- Oil prices should grind higher into the $60s later this year,
- Pasta demand wanes ‘ even in Italy ‘ as health-conscious consumers
- ‘Taper 2.0’: How the Fed hopes to chart a quiet course ahead
- These Trump trade stock plays could make a big comeback
- Trump budget could have big news for Fannie and Freddie