Dow appreciates 55.47 points ( +0.26 %) to settle at 21,006.94.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 9.77 points ( +0.41 %) and is now at 2,399.29.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 25.42 points ( +0.42 %) close at 6,100.76.
Oil settles at $46.42 ( +0.43 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,229.20 ( +0.19 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.35%. The interest rate of the yield has increased (-0.00%), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri May 5 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- CNBC SPECIAL
- Oil rebounds from 5-month low on hopes for output cut extenstion
- Trump trades are making a comeback, analyst says
- Now for the hard part: Obamacare replacement heads to a more
- Here are three tricks to crush college planning and save big
- A Snapchat patent application would map the world in an AR
- Billionaire bitcoin enthusiast Tim Draper is backing a new
- Billionaire peers Gates and Druckenmiller warned Buffett he’d be
- Border adjustment tax is not productive, Trump trade advisor says
- Companies may do something unexpected when they bring home
- Cramer: Warren Buffett’s decision to sell shares ‘devastating’ for
- Fed officials say bond-buying must remain in its toolbox
- Hotel industry targets Priceline and Expedia’s ‘duopoly’
- It’s more than Amazon: Why retail is in distress now
- Lessons on sharing wealth and knowledge from Buffett’s star stock
- Malcolm Gladwell: Why you should slow down and do less
- Employment growth gets back on track as April tops expectations
- Op-Ed: One of the biggest health-care problems can be summed up in
- Paul Singer’s Elliott Management raises $5 billion in 24 hours:
- Questionable crash indicator ‘Hindenburg Omen’ was triggered this
- Saudi Arabia, US in talks on billions in arms sales
- How Seattle’s demands for a privately funded sports arena
- Senate asks Trump associates for details on Russian contacts
- Here’s why the stock market should start caring more about falling
- Trump tweets ‘Everybody’ has better health care than US because
- Trump signs spending bill to avert government shutdown
- Trump’s second pick for Army post drops out amid growing criticism
- An unusual ‘blank check company’ just began trading on the NYSE
- Warren Buffett reveals what’s holding him back from putting
- White House fires its chief usher, the first woman to hold the job