Dow appreciates 5.34 points ( +0.03 %) to settle at 21,012.28.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 0.09 points (+0.00%) and is now at 2,399.38.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 1.9 points ( +0.03 %) close at 6,102.66.
Oil settles at $46.49 ( +0.13 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,226.70 ( -0.03 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.38%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon May 8 15:00:02 MDT 2017)
- 8 body language tricks to be more successful at work
- Why 60 percent of small-business owners want Obamacare repealed
- Barclays CEO Staley will face his shareholders Wednesday amid
- Top Silicon Valley VC: These are the 2 biggest mistakes
- Bill Ackman opens up about Howard Hughes stake; shares jump
- Brexit billionaire boom? Record number of billionaires in Britain
- Charlie Munger: ‘The amount of waste from overtreatment of the
- Coach CEO doesn’t want consumers to know it owns Kate Spade
- David Einhorn shorts oil and gas stock Core Laboratories
- Flynn never told DIA that Russians paid him, say officials
- Girl Scouts CEO: Don’t be afraid of STEM
- Goldman says U.S. economy may be slowly growing into longest
- Here’s how Coach is creating a ‘house’ of luxury brands, analyst
- Jeff Gundlach says he’s long emerging markets, short the S&P 500
- Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn, NBC reports
- Oil struggles to rally as exporters talk up output-cut extensions,
- Trump is going after Sally Yates before she starts her testimony
- With an IPO on the shelf, SoFi lets employees sell 20 percent of
- Spicer: Kushner ‘not involved’ in family’s Chinese EB-5 visa pitch
- Another high-profile departure for Alphabet’s ‘Other Bets’
- Trump website takes down Muslim ban statement after reporter
- United was ‘clumsy’ at first in scandal, but eventually ‘got it
- This artist turned chopping up pop culture videos into a career
- Wall Street needs to stop freaking out about low volatility,
- Live Watch: Ex-acting AG Yates makes first Senate testimony on
- With lack of catalysts for the market, time to get a bit more
- Yates says she warned White House that Flynn ‘essentially could be