Dow appreciates 141.82 points ( +0.69 %) to settle at 20,804.84.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 16.01 points ( +0.68 %) and is now at 2,381.73.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 28.57 points ( +0.47 %) close at 6,083.70.
Oil settles at $50.41 ( +0.16 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,255.00 ( +0.11 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.24%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
NOTE: Some individual stock and collective data was frozen on April 28, 2017 because Data Feed was stopped.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 29.38 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 63.81 %. Volume is 11.86 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 59.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.10 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.96 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.61 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 12.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.49. The PEGY Ratio of 2.49 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.02 %.
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri May 19 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Stocks don’t care about Trump, but these markets do
- Industrial production posts biggest gain since 2014
- Oil prices rise as investors expect output cut extension
- California to investigate racial discrimination in auto insurance
- Do not drain your 401(k), or let a former employer do it
- Goldman partner drops out as Trump’s nominee for deputy Treasury
- Facebook bulls need to watch out for European regulators
- Grub: Hub shares dip after report that Facebook is doubling down on
- Inside Russia’s social media war on America
- Mattis: North Korea military solution would be ‘tragic on an
- Rare Rolex sells at Phillips for world record $5 million
- Singapore robot guards aim to help ease worker shortage
- Spotify has hired an M&A specialist to help it buy other companies
- The top concerns of world’s most audacious visionary CEOs: Survey
- These two markets are getting really worried about Trump political
- Op-Ed: Trump seriously needs to keep it together in Saudi Arabia
- Trump reportedly wants to kill key Obamacare subsidies, even if
- Trump to Russians in Oval Office: Firing ‘nut job’ Comey eased
- A market ‘starting to give up’ is watching Trump’s foreign trip
- A Virginia man was just arrested for allegedly making a fake
- What regular Middle Easterners are saying about Donald Trump may