Dow declines 6.85 points ( -0.03 %) to settle at 20,656.10.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 1.95 points ( -0.08 %) and is now at 2,355.54.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 1.14 points ( -0.02 %) closing at 5,877.81.
Oil settles at $52.28 ( +0.08 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,256.70 ( -0.05 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.37%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 41.72 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 49.46 %. Volume is -04.11 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 44.42 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 59.50 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 01.06 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.49 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 15.23 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.77, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.80 % and average yield is 01.59 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.36. The PEGY Ratio of 2.36 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 07.03 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 894.88 (-3.40;-00.38 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 143.34 (-0.32;-00.22 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 23.16 (-0.10;-00.43 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 140.78 (-0.39;-00.28 %)
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) at 302.54 (3.84; 01.29 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- China Commercial Credit, Inc. (CCCR) at 2.36 (1.34; 131.37 %)
- Hongli Clean Energy Technologies Corp. (CETC) at 4.64 (2.34; 101.74 %)
- Lime Energy Co. (LIME) at 2.03 (0.39; 23.78 %)
- Akorn, Inc. (AKRX) at 29.77 (4.55; 18.04 %)
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT) at 2.87 (0.41; 16.67 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO) at 5.45 (-1.90;-25.85 %)
- CorMedix, Inc. (CRMD) at 1.12 (-0.34;-23.29 %)
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) at 1.72 (-0.37;-17.70 %)
- Sunshine Heart, Inc. (SSH) at 1.79 (-0.25;-12.25 %)
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH) at 1.32 (-0.15;-10.20 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Apr 7 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Stock rally at risk if market hits this level
- Retail layoffs are far from over as more store closures loom
- Larry Fink: Economy hurt by DC gridlock, Trump immigration plan
- These Chinese-backed start-ups are gearing up to challenge Tesla
- Bannon reportedly told to ‘lay low’ as White House denies reports
- Consumer borrowing rises in February on credit card strength
- EU approves 21st Century Fox bid to buy Sky TV channel for $14.5B
- Fed’s Kashkari to Dimon: Big banks need to double their safety
- Money is flooding into a Georgia congressional race to boost ‘ or
- Here are 6 contrarian stock picks from Credit Suisse for the rest
- Maximize your tax savings for 2017
- The slow death of the retail industry hammered the jobs report
- Jobs report shocker dashes hopes for an immediate economic
- That terrible jobs report was actually great for women
- Las Vegas gambler Billy Walters convicted of insider trading
- Pharma bro Shkreli bids for separate trial, seeks to blame
- Russia is already subtly signaling how it will react to the
- Senate confirms Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court after bitter
- Task: Rabbit, a start-up that places short-term laborers, is
- The economy only grew 0.6 percent to start the year, says the
- The initial panic has passed, but Syria could still be a danger
- The ‘Trump rally’ is on its last legs ‘ here’s what that means for
- Trump, Xi agree to 100-day plan to discuss trade issues
- Op-Ed: Here’s the most dangerous thing about Trump’s foreign
- There are two reasons the jobs report was a big miss ‘ one was a
- Think your job is tough? Try training guys to fight ISIS in Iraq
- US regulator removes top examiner for Wells Fargo: sources
- Here’s why one tech investor thinks some doctors will be
- Syria may have ability to make more chemical weapons, officials