Dow declines 8.76 points ( -0.04 %) to settle at 20,905.86.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 4.78 points ( -0.20 %) and is now at 2,373.47.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 0.53 points ( +0.01 %) close at 5,901.53.
Oil settles at $48.16 ( -0.12 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,234.00 (0.00% from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.47%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 32.98 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 59.98 %. Volume is -00.23 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 48.68 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 62.76 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 01.62 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.51 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 16.19 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.94, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.64 % and average yield is 01.69 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.35. The PEGY Ratio of 2.35 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.83 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) at 44.44 (-0.31;-00.69 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 141.46 (1.47; 01.05 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 24.44 (-0.42;-01.69 %)
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) at 109.45 (3.38; 03.19 %)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 856.97 (4.66; 00.55 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR) at 41.22 (17.55; 74.14 %)
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at 22.11 (6.61; 42.65 %)
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH) at 1.39 (0.36; 34.95 %)
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) at 2.6 (0.52; 25.00 %)
- Dominion Diamond Corporation (DDC) at 12.2 (2.28; 22.98 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Cerulean Pharma Inc. (CERU) at 1.25 (-2.07;-62.35 %)
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS) at 1.37 (-0.60;-30.46 %)
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR) at 1.86 (-0.40;-17.70 %)
- DryShips Inc. (DRYS) at 1.38 (-0.29;-17.37 %)
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) at 1.82 (-0.23;-11.22 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Mar 20 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Every 45 minutes, a child is poisoned by opioids as epidemic grows
- Famed New York columnist Jimmy Breslin dies
- Markets welcome G-20’s currency stance
- US oil settles at $48.22 a barrel, down 56 cents as supply
- Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller dies at age 101
- Comey confirms FBI probe into Russia interference
- Some retailers might not survive until the end of the year, eBay
- These are questions that Comey refused to answer
- Former Google career coach shares 4 secrets for figuring out what
- House Republicans to release health-care bill changes
- Business confidence in Trump has not turned into much action,
- Pink diamond could become most expensive ever at auction
- Trump’s golfing as president is different than Obama’s golfing as
- Robert Redford: Defunding the NEA would deprive our citizens of
- Snap’s future is in TV, says the analyst who gave Snap its first
- Target taps Kroger executive to fix one of its biggest trouble
- The rich get…poorer? Trump, at $3.5 billion, has seen wealth
- Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey has been found, NFL says
- What rally? Mom-and-pop investors are getting left in the dust
- Wells Fargo reports decrease in retail banking activity for