Dow declines 65.27 points ( -0.31 %) to settle at 20,663.22.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 5.34 points ( -0.23 %) and is now at 2,362.72.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 2.6 points ( -0.04 %) closing at 5,911.74.
Oil settles at $50.76 ( +0.32 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,245.90 ( -0.11 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.40%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 50.74 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 41.43 %. Volume is 5536.10 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 50.15 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 63.07 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 01.66 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.23 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 14.63 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.98, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.83 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.37. The PEGY Ratio of 2.37 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.86 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) at 766.47 (0.21; 00.03 %)
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA) at 261.87 (6.42; 02.51 %)
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) at 186.09 (-2.16;-01.15 %)
- Illumina, Inc. (ILMN) at 170.64 (-2.52;-01.46 %)
- Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) at 169.97 (-0.86;-00.50 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- SteadyMed Ltd. (STDY) at 5.8 (1.85; 46.84 %)
- TRC Companies, Inc. (TRR) at 17.45 (5.50; 46.03 %)
- Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. (IDN) at 2.61 (0.63; 31.82 %)
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) at 3.4 (0.70; 25.93 %)
- Franklin Covey Co. (FC) at 20.2 (4.15; 25.86 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) at 21 (-5.75;-21.50 %)
- Forward Pharma A/S (FWP) at 21.51 (-5.34;-19.89 %)
- Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO) at 4.5 (-0.95;-17.43 %)
- Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) at 6.75 (-1.35;-16.67 %)
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. (OREX) at 3.44 (-0.45;-11.57 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Mar 31 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Oil retreats, set to become worst-performing asset in first
- There may be no relief in sight for Q1’s worst sector
- Retirement just isn’t a reality for some
- Two biotech stocks plunge after losing patent fights
- After just 10 weeks, Trump teeters on the brink
- A Democratic congressman is challenging Ted Cruz for his Senate
- Tech company Cloudera files for IPO, looks to raise up to $200
- Credit Suisse launches internal investigation after offices
- Flynn’s immunity request may not be the bombshell everyone thinks
- Op-Ed: From a $200,000 Aston Martin to $1,000 escorts, Wall Street
- Homebuilder stocks tracking for best quarter in more than 2 years
- ‘It’s not possible to imagine NATO’ without the US, NATO secretary
- Judge approves $25 million settlement in Trump University lawsuits
- Panera expands its transparency on calories, adds low-sugar drinks
- Retail bankruptcies march toward post-recession high
- Senate Intelligence Committee rejects Flynn’s request for
- Snap launches search function, opening a door to new advertising
- Money poured into stocks in the first quarter ‘ and one area had
- Trader Talk: The pitfalls facing the markets in the second quarter
- Trump’s Mar-a-Lago diplomacy with China’s Xi may reveal more than
- Trump vows to end ‘theft of American prosperity’ with trade
- Venezuela bonds crash as political tensions escalate