Dow declines 42.18 points ( -0.20 %) to settle at 20,659.32.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 2.56 points ( +0.11 %) and is now at 2,361.13.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 22.41 points ( +0.38 %) close at 5,897.55.
Oil settles at $49.50 ( -0.02 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,252.60 ( -0.09 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.39%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 57.12 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 35.22 %. Volume is -11.73 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 45.20 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.06 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 01.41 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.23 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 14.95 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.8, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.82 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.35. The PEGY Ratio of 2.35 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.86 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 144.12 (0.32; 00.22 %)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 874.32 (18.32; 02.14 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 142.65 (0.89; 00.63 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 23.35 (-0.13;-00.55 %)
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (VRTX) at 108.01 (18.34; 20.45 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP) at 5.57 (1.43; 34.54 %)
- Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) at 2.41 (0.58; 31.69 %)
- North Atlantic Drilling Limited (NADL) at 1.94 (0.44; 29.33 %)
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB) at 2.45 (0.45; 22.50 %)
- Exar Corporation (EXAR) at 12.99 (2.37; 22.32 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO) at 10.51 (-4.50;-29.98 %)
- Sunshine Heart, Inc. (SSH) at 1.83 (-0.48;-20.78 %)
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR) at 1.6 (-0.35;-17.95 %)
- Fenix Parts, Inc. (FENX) at 1.55 (-0.30;-16.22 %)
- Highpower International, Inc. (HPJ) at 4.15 (-0.75;-15.31 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Wed Mar 29 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- US crude settles at 3-week high on signs supplies are tightening
- Raising baby costs $52,000
- Amazon is shuttering Quidsi, which included Diapers.com, after it
- All you need to know about Article 50 and the Brexit process
- Buzz: Feed preparing to go public next year
- Computer Sciences’ shares climb ahead of being added to S&P 500
- February puts a chill on digital video game sales growth, revenues
- Fed’s Rosengren wants four rate hikes this year
- General calls Iran ‘destabilizing’ force, suggests US ‘disrupt’
- Ivanka Trump will take unpaid White House role
- Republicans reportedly may try another vote on Obamacare
- Robots will be the next big utility, like electricity, expert
- Snap snags NBC ad deal worth up to $75 million for the Winter
- Trump’s approval rating slips to another new low
- Op-Ed: Trump’s reversal of Obama climate policies could hurt oil &