Dow appreciates 2.74 points ( +0.01 %) to settle at 21,005.71.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 1.2 points ( +0.05 %) and is now at 2,383.12.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 9.53 points ( +0.16 %) close at 5,870.75.
Oil settles at $53.22 ( -0.21 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,235.10 ( +0.70 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.49%. The interest rate of the yield has increased (+0.00%), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 44.76 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 47.04 %. Volume is 11.16 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 54.15 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 65.29 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 01.86 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 01.21 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 20.19 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.48, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.93 % and average yield is 01.53 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.48. The PEGY Ratio of 2.48 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.78 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 139.78 (0.82; 00.59 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 25.44 (0.21; 00.83 %)
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) at 13.03 (-0.87;-06.26 %)
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) at 98.43 (-0.57;-00.58 %)
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) at 170.26 (-7.72;-04.34 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. (CVRS) at 1.26 (0.30; 31.25 %)
- BioScrip, Inc. (BIOS) at 1.84 (0.38; 26.03 %)
- Affimed N.V. (AFMD) at 2.5 (0.35; 16.28 %)
- Diversicare Healthcare Services, Inc. (DVCR) at 10.96 (1.41; 14.76 %)
- VBI Vaccines Inc. (VBIV) at 5.37 (0.69; 14.74 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Atlantic Alliance Partnership Corp. (AAPC) at 14 (-5.10;-26.70 %)
- SeaDrill Limited (SDRL) at 1.25 (-0.42;-25.15 %)
- Immersion Corporation (IMMR) at 8.58 (-2.11;-19.74 %)
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX) at 2.7 (-0.57;-17.43 %)
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) at 1.5 (-0.30;-16.67 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Mar 3 15:00:01 MST 2017)
- SEC committee to probe Snap’s decision deny shareholders voting
- US oil settles at $53.33 a barrel, up 72 cents, rebounding from
- The Fed has ‘no excuse’ not to hike in March, Cramer says
- Trudeau’s plan to lure Silicon Valley investors to Canada
- CEO of world’s largest ad agency sees start of a social media war
- Now that banks have paid $321 billion in fines, here’s the
- Canada’s Trudeau defends NAFTA, says there are ‘always’
- Former Trump critic Paul Singer reportedly chipped in $1 million
- Look out for March rate hike. Yellen just gave the green light
- Jesse Ventura: Trump wants to override state law on marijuana? Not
- Lululemon founder: ‘I wouldn’t want to be working at Under Armour
- Uber used technology to evade law enforcement around the world
- Pence says you’ll see ‘brisk pace’ of Obamacare replacement
- Schwarzenegger to exit ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, cites show’s Trump
- Secretary Wilbur Ross supports small biz landing the loans they
- Here’s what Snap’s Wall Street underwriters made off the IPO
- The big S&P 500 leap that followed Trump’s speech was boosted by
- This tax-season mistake will cost you
- Trump administration considering separating women, children at
- Trump prods Schumer, Pelosi over old Russian meetings; Schumer
- Trump administration suspends Obama-era airline transparency
- Vanguard CIO cautious on market: Trump policy better happen sooner
- Warren Buffett’s hero says Trump’s growth target would be
- Wine tops classic cars as the best collectible investment