Dow appreciates 150.52 points ( +0.73 %) to settle at 20,701.50.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 16.98 points ( +0.73 %) and is now at 2,358.57.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 34.77 points ( +0.60 %) close at 5,875.14.
Oil settles at $48.37 (0.00% from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,251.00 ( -0.37 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.41%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.04 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 62.55 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 29.95 %. Volume is -06.36 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 41.95 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 59.46 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 01.71 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.26 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 15.07 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.54, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.81 % and average yield is 01.62 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.31. The PEGY Ratio of 2.31 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.86 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 143.8 (2.92; 02.07 %)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 856 (9.18; 01.08 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 23.48 (0.45; 01.95 %)
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) at 277.45 (7.23; 02.68 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 141.76 (1.44; 01.03 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO) at 15.01 (9.86; 191.46 %)
- Exeter Resource Corporation (XRA) at 1.79 (0.63; 54.31 %)
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF) at 6.69 (1.66; 33.00 %)
- Power Solutions International, Inc. (PSIX) at 8.5 (2.10; 32.81 %)
- Sunshine Heart, Inc. (SSH) at 2.31 (0.57; 32.76 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Cryoport, Inc. (CYRX) at 2.01 (-1.74;-46.40 %)
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM) at 7.3 (-2.25;-23.56 %)
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR) at 2.15 (-0.55;-20.37 %)
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at 4.05 (-1.00;-19.80 %)
- Versar, Inc. (VSR) at 1.58 (-0.31;-16.40 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Mar 28 15:00:01 MDT 2017)
- Retirees: Missing this April 1 tax deadline will cost you
- Do this with your retirement portfolio if you’re worried about a
- Trump signs order to roll back Obama climate actions, power plant
- Oil prices rise about 2% with Libyan output disruption
- Americans haven’t been this confident about job market since 2001
- Dow Transports on pace for best day in 2017
- Einhorn: If you believe in the Trump story, here’s what to invest
- New EPA chief plans ‘humble’ approach to regulating CO2 emissions
- Here’s every major feature Facebook stole from Snapchat today
- Fed’s Fischer says he sees two more rate hikes in 2017
- Goods trade deficit narrows in February; inventories rise
- Kansas legislature votes to expand Medicaid, as other states eye
- Trump has two more executive orders planned, and one may come this
- Op-Ed: The real costs of dumping Obama’s Clean Power Plan
- Schumer says Gorsuch faces uphill climb for Senate confirmation
- The return of coal jobs is a ‘cruel’ deception, congressman says
- Trump to meet Egyptian president at White House on April 3
- Uber’s new HR head says the company’s ‘hard-charging attitude’
- 13 useless things to stop wasting your money on