Dow appreciates 4.28 points ( +0.02 %) to settle at 20,624.05.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 3.94 points ( +0.17 %) and is now at 2,351.16.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 23.68 points ( +0.41 %) close at 5,838.58.
Oil settles at $53.38 ( -0.04 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,236.40 ( -0.22 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.42%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 47.95 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 43.94 %. Volume is 05.29 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 62.24 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 68.89 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 03.17 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.23 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 22.50 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.68, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.93 % and average yield is 01.52 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.61. The PEGY Ratio of 2.61 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.78 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 135.72 (0.38; 00.28 %)
- The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) at 96.65 (9.37; 10.74 %)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 845.07 (0.93; 00.11 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 24.52 (-0.06;-00.24 %)
- Unilever N.V. (UN) at 48.79 (6.47; 15.29 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- MoSys, Inc. (MOSY) at 3.5 (1.23; 54.19 %)
- LMI Aerospace, Inc. (LMIA) at 13.66 (4.47; 48.64 %)
- Atlantic Alliance Partnership Corp. (AAPC) at 25.62 (7.62; 42.33 %)
- GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) at 6.99 (1.27; 22.20 %)
- Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) at 119.06 (18.89; 18.86 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- ArQule, Inc. (ARQL) at 1.2 (-0.27;-18.37 %)
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME) at 3.65 (-0.68;-15.70 %)
- Amber Road, Inc. (AMBR) at 7.97 (-1.34;-14.39 %)
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) at 61.55 (-10.25;-14.28 %)
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) at 48.23 (-6.91;-12.53 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Feb 17 15:00:01 MST 2017)
- Big banks to push for easing of money laundering rules
- Read the full transcript of Trump’s first solo press conference
- NY Fed: US household debt at highest level since 2008
- Oil prices slip as high stocks overshadow OPEC cuts
- Snap sets valuation well below $25 billion
- 4 travel tips from a guy who sold his app to Snapchat for $54
- Aetna doubles dividend, announces share buyback
- Agriculture market is ‘nearing bottom,’ Deere says
- Border-adjustment tax hurts middle class to benefit wealthy, Rep.
- Border adjustment tax is on ‘life support,’ snagging tax reform
- Border-adjustment tax could wipe out retail earnings by 50% or
- Ferrari’s new ride is ‘Superfast’
- George Soros loaded up with big bets against the stock market ‘ at
- GM plans to build, test thousands of self-driving Bolts in 2018
- Ivy League university tells applicants they got in … turns out
- Marine Le Pen could ‘blow up’ the European Union, and the fear’s
- Mc: Cain says Flynn affair shows Trump administration in ‘disarray’
- North Korea is a major threat to the country most people think is
- Pisani: Here’s why you should stay in stocks for the time being
- Read this now: Pruitt confirmed | Malaysian investigation | Pope
- Soft: Bank preparing to approach T-Mobile about Sprint merger:
- Buy Square because it’s the ‘category leader’ of small business
- Your tax refund check is finally on its way
- Manhattan condo market cracking, developers roll out big