Dow declines 7.13 points ( -0.04 %) to settle at 20,093.78.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 1.99 points ( -0.09 %) and is now at 2,294.69.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 5.6 points ( +0.10 %) close at 5,660.78.
Oil settles at $53.13 ( -0.08 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,190.60 ( +0.19 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.48%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.03 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 38.54 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 53.74 %. Volume is -13.11 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 55.53 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 64.75 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 02.22 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.37 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 21.39 %.
The median forward PE is at 18.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.91 % and average yield is 01.52 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.62. The PEGY Ratio of 2.62 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.58 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) at 845.03 (-11.95;-01.39 %)
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) at 65.78 (1.51; 02.35 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 132.18 (-0.60;-00.45 %)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 835.77 (-3.38;-00.40 %)
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) at 823.31 (-8.84;-01.06 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Eco-Stim Energy Solutions, Inc. (ESES) at 1.35 (0.54; 66.67 %)
- Pulmatrix, Inc. (PULM) at 3.37 (1.15; 51.80 %)
- Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) at 2.15 (0.53; 32.72 %)
- First Acceptance Corporation (FAC) at 1.54 (0.29; 23.20 %)
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX) at 2.16 (0.35; 19.34 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- DryShips Inc. (DRYS) at 1.99 (-0.99;-33.22 %)
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) at 1.12 (-0.40;-26.32 %)
- Enbridge Energy Management, L.L.C. (EEQ) at 20.37 (-5.60;-21.56 %)
- Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (EEP) at 21.33 (-4.57;-17.64 %)
- The KEYW Holding Corporation (KEYW) at 10.09 (-2.00;-16.54 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Jan 27 15:00:01 MST 2017)
- Bank execs sell nearly $100 million in stocks, analyst says follow
- Op-Ed: A recession is overdue. Here’s what will trigger it
- Put off these money moves at your own peril
- US crude settles lower at $53.17 as focus shifts to rising US
- The $48.9 million house that Patron built
- Trump inching closer to backing GOP’s border adjustment tax
- After Trump meeting, British PM May says Russia sanctions ‘should
- After Trump’s first week, homebuyers will pay more
- Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim says a united Mexico will help the
- How connected cars are driving Microsoft’s fastest growing
- Defense Secretary Mattis orders cost-cutting review for Lockheed’s
- Trump may have found his big ally to counterbalance China ‘ and
- Former Obamacare exec: Here’s why Trump killed enrollment ads
- This could be Greece’s last chance to save itself
- Peter Navarro: ‘No question’ we need border tax
- Snap IPO will help turn Los Angeles into a hotbed for start-ups,
- The ‘fear index’ is falling, and that’s a good sign for stock
- Strategist Tom Lee recommends these 6 value stocks for the Trump
- Op-Ed: Trump just reversed the last 8 years of Obama in one week.
- Trump mentions his Scotland golf course in appearance with British
- BREAKING: Trump signs executive orders on ‘extreme vetting’ of
- Trump’s spat with Mexico could cause more Republicans to break
- President Trump talks torture, trade and Russia with British PM
- Texan Republican says border wall is ‘unnecessary’ and ‘too