Dow appreciates 45.82 points ( +0.24 %) to settle at 19,216.24.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 12.76 points ( +0.58 %) and is now at 2,204.71.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 53.24 points ( +1.01 %) close at 5,308.89.
Oil settles at $50.98 ( -1.56 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,171.90 ( -0.39 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.39%. The interest rate of the yield has increased (-0.00%), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 72.44 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 20.70 %. Volume is 01.56 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 66.76 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.65 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 06.04 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.48 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 04.75 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.44, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.77 % and average yield is 01.58 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.43. The PEGY Ratio of 2.43 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.69 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 109.11 (-0.79;-00.72 %)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 759.36 (19.02; 02.57 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 21.84 (0.61; 02.87 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 117.43 (2.03; 01.76 %)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) at 83.26 (1.66; 02.03 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC (VNR) at 1.34 (0.43; 47.25 %)
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc. (BCEI) at 1.47 (0.32; 27.83 %)
- Eco-Stim Energy Solutions, Inc. (ESES) at 2.07 (0.45; 27.78 %)
- NeuroDerm Ltd. (NDRM) at 19.65 (4.10; 26.37 %)
- Tidewater Inc. (TDW) at 3.21 (0.58; 22.05 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Porter Bancorp, Inc. (PBIB) at 2.03 (-0.44;-17.81 %)
- Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP) at 26.29 (-5.45;-17.17 %)
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) at 1.87 (-0.32;-14.61 %)
- Hudson Technologies Inc. (HDSN) at 6.84 (-1.13;-14.18 %)
- Avalon Holdings Corporation (AWX) at 2.65 (-0.38;-12.54 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Dec 5 15:00:01 MST 2016)
- Must-have gifts for beer, wine and spirits lovers
- Here’s where major strategists see stocks ending the year
- Private job creation surges in November
- CNN trying to lure Fox’s Megyn Kelly, says Drudge Report
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months
- 4 winning investment moves for the Trump low-tax era
- Diners returning to restaurants after election, restaurateur Danny
- Faulty iPhone 6S batteries are safe, Apple says
- Here’s why Trump’s tough talk on China just might work
- How Trump could decide fate of pipeline dispute
- The big winners of Italy’s ‘no’ vote are in the United States
- Market rally can continue, but watch for vulnerabilities,
- Markets have rallied on pro-business policy optimism, expert says
- Mc: Donald’s caffeine surge: Burger chain to refresh its $4 billion
- No cashiers, no lines at Amazon’s new grocery store
- NYC mayor seeks $35 million for Trump-related security costs
- The humble travel agent is making a comeback
- Pacific Crest says don’t expect year-end Apple rally
- Police arrest gunman who opened fire in DC pizza shop while
- States that Trump won have lion’s share of Obamacare subsidies to
- Then vs. now: A statistical look at Obama’s presidency
- This $8,000 a month San Francisco apartment will include a staff
- Trump effect: That house you want got $16,000 more expensive since
- ‘Everybody loses’: What an economic war between US and China would
- Trump’s tax paradox: Middle America won’t benefit as much
- United Technologies CEO: Free trade still essential to the growth
- UTX CEO on Carrier deal: I wasn’t born last night; I know 10% of
- Judge declares mistrial in Walter Scott shooting case
- Wanna work for Trump? Try the gig protecting humpback whales or
- Time is running out to get into Medicare
- The truth about classic inflation hedges ‘ don’t trust them