Dow declines 54.24 points ( -0.28 %) to settle at 19,097.90.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 11.63 points ( -0.53 %) and is now at 2,201.72.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 30.11 points ( -0.56 %) closing at 5,368.81.
Oil settles at $46.91 ( -0.36 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,192.50 ( +0.14 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.32%. The interest rate of the yield has decreased ( -0.05 %), meaning that the value of the bond has increased. Decreasing bond yield means that the value of the bond increases and benefits bond holders but can discourage people from putting money in bonds.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 25.74 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 67.82 %. Volume is -06.82 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (down) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 67.82 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 62.86 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 02.04 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.34 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 05.48 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.25, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.54 % and average yield is 01.63 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.30. The PEGY Ratio of 2.30 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.65 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 766.77 (-13.60;-01.74 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 111.57 (-0.22;-00.20 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 20.30 (-0.56;-02.68 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 120.41 (0.03; 00.02 %)
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) at 785.79 (5.56; 00.71 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Air Industries Group (AIRI) at 3.20 (0.91; 39.74 %)
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX) at 3.23 (0.74; 29.72 %)
- Nova Lifestyle, Inc. (NVFY) at 2.82 (0.60; 27.03 %)
- Recro Pharma, Inc. (REPH) at 9.30 (1.54; 19.85 %)
- Time Inc. (TIME) at 16.00 (2.40; 17.65 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Fang Holdings Limited (SFUN) at 2.89 (-0.54;-15.74 %)
- Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) at 3.75 (-0.62;-14.19 %)
- California Resources Corporation (CRC) at 13.05 (-2.14;-14.09 %)
- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (BOSC) at 2.01 (-0.32;-13.73 %)
- Tilly’s, Inc. (TLYS) at 9.42 (-1.32;-12.29 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Mon Nov 28 15:00:01 MST 2016)
- Mortgage applications up 5.5%, with homebuying surge
- Virtual reality is pushing gaming into another ‘golden age’: Xbox
- Love it or hate it, know the return policy
- Here’s where major strategists see stocks ending the year
- 4 management strategies for guiding ‘geeks’ ‘ when you’re not one
- A Trump White House preview: Feuds, turmoil and conspiracies
- Apple has more than 10 prototypes for the next iPhone, report says
- Billion-dollar buyouts new ‘gold standard’ for e-commerce
- Delta Air Lines bans Trump supporter for disrupting flight
- Stock strategists find a country they like even more than the
- Media companies to lobby Trump for looser rules
- OECD sees resurgent US growth boosting global economy
- 9 people injured, 1 suspect dead after Ohio State campus attack
- Why Donald Trump is going to need Janet Yellen
- The 141 stances Donald Trump took during his White House bid
- Theranos investor reportedly sues company, seeks class-action
- The Trump rally may be over for now, BlackRock analyst says
- What Donald Trump does with Cuba deal depends on ‘which Trump
- A weekend of raging Trump tweets that should give pause
- Former NFL star: Why isn’t marijuana an option for football