Dow declines 35.89 points ( -0.19 %) to settle at 18,867.93.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index declines 5.22 points ( -0.24 %) and is now at 2,181.90.
The tech heavy Nasdaq declines 12.46 points ( -0.23 %) closing at 5,321.51.
Oil settles at $45.58 ( -0.24 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,208.70 (0.00% from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.34%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.06 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 51.48 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 40.57 %. Volume is -03.09 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 63.23 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 61.57 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 04.72 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.31 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 04.76 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.82, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.56 % and average yield is 01.66 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.19. The PEGY Ratio of 2.19 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.63 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 760.16 (3.76; 00.50 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 110.06 (0.11; 00.10 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 117.02 (-0.77;-00.65 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 20.00 (-0.08;-00.40 %)
- Allergan plc (AGN) at 191.78 (-8.20;-04.10 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Signal Genetics, Inc. (SGNL) at 10.02 (2.89; 40.53 %)
- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KBIO) at 4.10 (1.13; 38.05 %)
- Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) at 5.25 (1.20; 29.63 %)
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXII) at 1.60 (0.27; 20.30 %)
- Spanish Broadcasting System Inc. (SBSA) at 3.75 (0.60; 19.05 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON) at 2.09 (-1.21;-36.67 %)
- Hongli Clean Energy Technologies Corp. (CETC) at 4.20 (-2.28;-35.19 %)
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (SHIP) at 2.95 (-0.95;-24.36 %)
- First NBC Bank Holding Company (FNBC) at 6.30 (-1.75;-21.74 %)
- Rand Logistics, Inc. (RLOG) at 1.23 (-0.27;-18.00 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Nov 18 15:00:02 MST 2016)
- Luxury gifts for big spenders
- Homebuilder sentiment holds steady
- Hedge fund managers optimistic about Trump
- NYT says subscriptions are booming after Trump’s election
- Oil posts first weekly gain in four on OPEC hope
- Alaska Air nearing settlement with US on Virgin deal: Report
- Amazon is giving out discounts if you order through Alexa this
- Warren urges GOP to avoid ‘political cowardice’ in Sessions
- Fake news on Facebook? In foreign elections, that’s not new
- Germany waking up to Trump agenda
- Goldman on how to make money this holiday season
- Where you can get health care a lot cheaper than in the US
- How to keep your secrets safe on Amazon, Netflix, other sites
- Leading indicators edge up in Oct.
- Mayor de Blasio: NYPD enforcement around Fifth Avenue will be more
- More store closures may be ahead for Abercrombie & Fitch
- More than half of Americans say they can’t afford to pay over $100
- Trump University agrees to settle lawsuit for $25 million, NY AG
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Political parties aside, we must let Trump
- Strategist Tom Lee, who called Trump rally, sees rising inflation,
- ‘The conservatives are going to go crazy’ ‘ Trump’s top advisor
- The Trump trade, week 1: A ‘violent rotation’ with a ‘bond
- Mike Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pompeo: Meet Trump’s latest top
- Wells Fargo new account openings dive by 44%
- WHO declares end of Zika emergency but still needs action
- Why OPEC could strike deal this time and end failed strategy
- Why the price tag for inaugural safety may go up
- Op-Ed: Why Trump is right to hire his biggest critic
- With Sessions, Trump gets immigration cred ‘ and sparks more