Dow appreciates 0 points (%) to settle at .
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 0 points (%) and is now at .
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 0 points (%) close at .
Oil settles at $ (% from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $ (% from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at %. The interest rate of the yield has increased (%), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 58.48 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 33.26 %. Volume is 08.01 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 68.19 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 63.43 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 07.92 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.43 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 04.82 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.97, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.63 % and average yield is 01.67 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.30. The PEGY Ratio of 2.30 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.63 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 785.33 (5.33; 00.68 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 121.47 (-0.30;-00.25 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 111.80 (0.07; 00.06 %)
- Medtronic plc (MDT) at 73.60 (-6.98;-08.66 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 20.30 (-0.03;-00.15 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Skyline Medical Inc. (SKLN) at 4.74 (2.66; 127.88 %)
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS) at 5.09 (1.33; 35.37 %)
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI) at 7.10 (1.60; 29.09 %)
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON) at 2.36 (0.50; 26.88 %)
- CareDx, Inc (CDNA) at 3.65 (0.65; 21.67 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- DryShips, Inc. (DRYS) at 6.22 (-2.88;-31.65 %)
- Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) at 3.50 (-1.45;-29.29 %)
- Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (OPXA) at 1.05 (-0.42;-28.57 %)
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM) at 1.40 (-0.41;-22.65 %)
- Dycom Industries Inc. (DY) at 74.13 (-18.82;-20.25 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Nov 22 15:00:01 MST 2016)
- ‘Tis the season for tax scams! Here are some of the most common to
- Alec Baldwin blasts Trump in Sunday Twitter rant, offers advice
- Higher mortgage rates scuttle some sales
- Netflix could benefit from global boom, analyst says
- Oil eases off three-week highs on OPEC worry
- 12 million new millionaires will be minted over next 5 years, new
- BREAKING: After-hours buzz: HPQ, HPE, URBN & more
- Ending CFPB’s ‘Spanish Inquisition’ of banks will boost mortgage
- Black Friday deals aren’t all about TVs and video games, Home
- How deficits could be the Trump agenda’s No. 1 nemesis
- Here’s what we can expect now that the Dow has closed above 19,000
- Market rally can continue through 2017, strategist says
- Why some of tech’s biggest billionaires are searching for fountain
- Jobs that pay the most
- Trader bets on energy rally into year end
- How Trump could gain the most from his own tax plan
- Trump: Dr. Ben Carson back in contention for Cabinet
- Trump shrugs off business conflict concerns: ‘The law’s totally on
- Trump on prosecuting Clinton: ‘I think it would be very, very
- Trump policies alone would ‘explode’ debt
- Pritzker says US still needs to trade regardless of who’s
- Volkswagen CEO sees no diesel in future of US business
- Buffett bank boom on Trump win
- You can now buy Snap’s ‘Spectacles’ in NYC… but be prepared for