Dow appreciates 68.96 points ( +0.36 %) to settle at 19,152.14.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 8.63 points ( +0.39 %) and is now at 2,213.35.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 18.24 points ( +0.34 %) close at 5,398.92.
Oil settles at $45.96 ( -0.22 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,183.40 ( +0.42 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.37%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.01 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 57.07 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 32.83 %. Volume is -56.92 % % from the average. Lower volume means there is lower conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 70.59 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 64.92 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 05.82 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.11 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 05.48 %.
The median forward PE is at 17.19, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.53 % and average yield is 01.63 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.29. The PEGY Ratio of 2.29 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.62 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 780.37 (0.25; 00.03 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 20.86 (0.30; 01.46 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 111.79 (0.56; 00.50 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 120.38 (-0.46;-00.38 %)
- Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP) at 45.01 (4.02; 09.81 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Industrial Services of America, Inc. (IDSA) at 2.51 (0.91; 56.87 %)
- PhotoMedex, Inc. (PHMD) at 2.41 (0.72; 42.60 %)
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX) at 2.49 (0.58; 30.37 %)
- Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (OPXA) at 1.15 (0.24; 26.37 %)
- TransAlta Corp. (TAC) at 5.30 (1.05; 24.71 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Westmoreland Resource Partners, LP (WMLP) at 5.14 (-0.83;-13.90 %)
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) at 2.47 (-0.38;-13.33 %)
- Sigma Designs, Inc. (SIGM) at 7.45 (-0.80;-09.70 %)
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. (CCO) at 5.65 (-0.60;-09.60 %)
- DryShips, Inc. (DRYS) at 5.48 (-0.53;-08.82 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Fri Nov 25 15:00:02 MST 2016)
- Mortgage applications up 5.5%, with homebuying surge
- Bob Doll: There are two Donald Trumps ‘ and two very different
- These 3 cars all inspired songs, but only one really appreciated
- Virtual reality is pushing gaming into another ‘golden age’: Xbox
- African ant ‘supercolony’ poised to invade the planet
- Apple offers up to $150 in gift cards on certain Black Friday
- Before ‘I do,’ millennials sign prenups
- By the numbers: The biggest shopping weekend of the year
- Central Americans surge north, hoping to reach US before Trump
- Chinese spammers target Apple iCalendar users with sketchy invites
- In-store retail is ‘in a period of managed decline,’ former JC
- Local retailers gear up for Small Business Saturday
- Repealing and replacing Obamacare is not without risk
- Saudi Arabia tells OPEC it won’t attend non-OPEC talks on Monday
- Target CEO: Great time to be a consumer in the US
- The cost for protecting jet-setting president-elect Trump? Yuge!
- Trump taps K.T. McFarland for national security post, Donald
- Trump’s potential for conflict of interest is ‘almost infinite’
- A three-week streak as all major indexes close at record highs on
- Here’s where major strategists see stocks ending the year
- Once dubbed China’s iPhone killer, Xiaomi smartphones struggle