Dow appreciates 54.37 points ( +0.29 %) to settle at 18,923.06.
The US Large Cap S&P 500 index appreciates 16.19 points ( +0.75 %) and is now at 2,180.39.
The tech heavy Nasdaq went up 57.22 points ( +1.10 %) close at 5,275.62.
Oil settles at $45.74 ( -0.15 % from last trading day.)
Gold is now at $1,228.30 ( +0.31 % from previous.)
The 10 year bond yield is at 2.24%. The interest rate of the yield has increased ( +0.02 %), meaning that the value of the bond has decreased. Increasing bond yield means that the value of the bond decreases and hurts bond holders but can encourage people to put more money in bonds for the higher yield.
The percentage of advancing stocks in the InvestDashboard.com stock universe is at 55.67 % while the percent of declining stocks is at 36.97 %. Volume is 22.09 % % from the average. Higher volume means there is higher conviction in this (up) move.
The percent of stocks above the 50 Day Moving Average is 60.94 % while the percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average is 60.51 %. The percent of stocks above the 200 Day Moving Average says that stocks are generally in an uptrend and not yet overbought.
There are 04.24 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week high with 00.39 % of stocks hitting a new 52 week low.
The S&P 500 return over the last 52 weeks is 05.42 %.
The median forward PE is at 16.83, the average 5 year estimated growth is at 12.50 % and average yield is 01.61 %.
The average PEGY ratio (PEGY = (PE Ratio / (Growth+Yield))) is 2.26. The PEGY Ratio of 2.26 is greater than 2 and the market is very expensive!
The average short percent of float is at 06.69 %.
The most traded stocks based on dollar value traded are:
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) at 743.24 (24.17; 03.36 %)
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) at 117.20 (2.12; 01.84 %)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) at 20.16 (0.08; 00.40 %)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) at 107.11 (1.40; 01.32 %)
- Allergan plc (AGN) at 196.44 (-5.66;-02.80 %)
The winners with above average volume are:
- Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) at 6.14 (3.73; 154.77 %)
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) at 4.36 (2.17; 99.09 %)
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (SHIP) at 4.80 (2.05; 74.55 %)
- Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) at 4.94 (2.08; 72.73 %)
- DryShips, Inc. (DRYS) at 73.00 (30.14; 70.32 %)
The losers with above average volume are:
- Amplify Snack Brands, Inc. (BETR) at 10.19 (-3.28;-24.35 %)
- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IMMY) at 2.40 (-0.45;-15.79 %)
- Sally Beauty Holdings Inc. (SBH) at 24.84 (-4.28;-14.70 %)
- Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HIIQ) at 8.80 (-1.50;-14.56 %)
- SITO Mobile, Ltd. (SITO) at 4.59 (-0.75;-14.04 %)
Most Recent Financial News (Updated Tue Nov 15 15:00:02 MST 2016)
- Wage increases were not across the board
- Oil soars nearly 6% on hopes of OPEC deal
- Panic in housing market as Trump effect pushes mortgage rates up
- Banks going ‘from defense to offense’
- Boehner says ‘everybody’s open to keeping parts of Obamacare’
- Boehner on Trump’s temperament: ‘He’s still going to be Donald
- Chinese first to test CRISPR gene editing in humans
- Clinton campaign made a mistake, didn’t heed warnings, former PA
- Deficit may be the real test of how Republican Trump truly is
- Donald Trump has a choice to make on Cuba
- Forget it, Democrats. The Electoral College will never be repealed
- Trump-bashed Ford CEO: We are keeping our international plans
- Google, Facebook to restrict ads
- Google unveils new photo products in time for the holidays
- Home Depot investors bail on the stock
- House Speaker Ryan: ‘Welcome to the dawn of a new unified
- IBM CEO Rometty in letter to Trump: Help secure ‘new collar’ IT
- Manhattan’s ‘Trump Place’ apartment complex to change name after
- At least one person shot at Oklahoma City airport, flights halted
- Republicans re-elect Paul Ryan as speaker of the House
- Slack execs scared and flattered by Microsoft’s launch of
- Snapchat has filed confidentially for its IPO, sources say
- 11 surprising jobs that pay at least $100,000
- Tarullo: Fed to carefully watch market reaction to Trump
- The bond vigilantes are back, and Donald Trump better pay
- Tommy Hilfiger shares the top 3 elements you need to succeed
- Trump digs in for trade reset
- Twitter tackles cyberbullying
- United just changed its carry-on rules, and you’re not going to
- Here’s what is likely to happen to the Chinese yuan during a Trump
- Zika can survive for hours on hard, nonporous surfaces